It would not be an overstatement that playing Roulette online is one of India’s most popular gambling activities. It is a fun and straightforward game. It has a rotating wheel; you only need to predict where the ball will land after the wheel stops rotating. To learn how to play online Roulette, you only need to memorize the various types of bets. There are no strategies. The game depends entirely on luck as no one can predict when or where the ball lands. The only tips you will get are those for money management. So read on if you want to know more about Roulette.
A Complete Guide to Roulette Online
Read the step-by-step roulette gameplay below to learn how to play online Roulette.
- Place bets
- Wheel Spins
- Ball Settles
- Winners get paid
The game starts with everyone placing bets. There are many bet types; you can see them below, along with payouts.
- 0, 00, or any single number; 35:1
- 0 and 00, or any two adjoining numbers; 17:1
- Any three numbers; 11:1
- Any four numbers in a block; 8:1
- 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3; 6:1
- Column bet, dozen bet; 2:1
- Odd, even, red, black, 1 to 18, 19 to 36; 1:1
The croupier spins the Roulette wheel and tosses a ball onto it. The wheel has many sections; each section has a number associated with it. Each roulette game variation has a different number of wheel sections and rules. You can read them below.
After the wheel stops, the ball settles on one of the sections. And whoever bet on that section is a winner.
Winners Get Paid
All the winners get paid according to their bets. So, for example, if you placed a column bet of 100 USD, and the ball landed on one of the column numbers, you will win 200 USD.
Roulette Rules & Strategies
You need to know the only strategies for managing money; no other Roulette tricks exist.
Read below to learn how to play Roulette online safely.
- Place small bets; if you start wagering massive amounts, a single loss can deplete your bankroll.
- Divide your bankroll into three parts:
- Session Stake: here, you set your bet limits for a session.
- Daily stake: if you are a regular gambler, you should also set daily limits for your bankroll.
- Unique stake: these are occasional gambling activities. You can dedicate a large bankroll for special stakes as these situations occasionally arise, such as gambling to celebrate.
- Don’t forget to use bouses.
- You can use the betting systems explained below to help you control your stakes.
- Martingale: here, you double your bets every time you lose. You can cover all the losses with a single win. However, only double your wagers a particular number of times. If you couldn’t cover them in that number of times, return to the original one.
- D’Alembert System: this system is similar to that of Martingale. The only difference is that you raise by a preset amount instead of doubling. Also, your bet amount grows linearly in this system, unlike exponential growth in the Martingale.
- Fibonacci System: It is similar to D’Almebert System. However, you don’t randomly set the amounts for raising. You raise the amount equal to some of your previous two bets.
All the above Roulette tricks help you to control your betting strategy. They will also help you when you become emotional and don’t know how much to bet.
Online Roulette Variations
There are many variations of a Roulette game online:
- European Roulette: This variation is simple and offers gamblers the highest winning chance, house edge, of 2.63%. In the European Roulette, there are 37 places for the ball to fall. It only has one zero.
- American Roulette: This variation is the most popular one. It has a higher house edge and hence offers more payouts. This version has an extra section named 00. Therefore, American Roulette has 38 places for the ball. The additional area is why American Roulette has a higher house edge. It creates another place where the ball can land, and nobody wins.
- French Roulette: People believe this to be the original version of the Roulette. It is one of the most popular versions in land-based casinos. It’s a little different from the other two versions mentioned above. Two rules are distinct to this version of Roulette.
- En Prison: if you have bet on options that give your even money, and the ball lands on 0, you get another chance.
- La Partage: If the ball doesn’t fall on 0 in the above case, the croupier returns half of your wager. In other versions of Roulette, you lose all your stake if you lose.
- Mini Roulette: this version is the mini version of the French Roulette. You only have 13 sections for the ball to fall. You have a very high win probability. Hence the payouts are tiny. The winning chances are high because the wheel size is small. The ball can land only a few places–the numbers 0-12.
- No Zero Roulette: this version is the rarest one. It doesn’t have a zero on the wheel, eliminating the house edge. No house edge means the house has the same win probability as a player. Due to this reason, casinos are reluctant to put this Roulette game online.
Online Roulette FAQs
- How to play Roulette online?Online Roulette is straightforward to play; you start by clicking and placing bets on one of the betting options. Then you wait while the wheel stops. After the wheel stops, you can see an increase in bankroll if you win.
- Which is the Best Roulette Game?The best Roulette is the No Zero roulette. Your chances of winning are the same as that of the gambling site. However, this version is rare. The next best Roulette is the French Roulette, where you get another chance if you place an even bet and the ball lands on zero.
- What is the trick to winning Roulette?Roulette entirely depends on luck; you can’t control how the wheel spins. Money management is the only trick to win the game. Bet small amounts and place a limit on your bankroll. Additionally, you can use betting systems such as Martingale or Fibonacci.
- What are the rules of online Roulette?Rules of Roulette are as follows:
- Bet on a number, a group of numbers, or a color; you win if the ball lands on them.
- The payouts in Roulette depend on the type of bet. The highest payout is for a single number bet. And the lowest payout is for even bets; here, the winning odds are fifty percent.
- How to play Roulette online for real money?You can play both real money and play money roulettes. Real money roulettes require you to register on an online casino. Additionally, you have to deposit an amount into your casino account before betting. After adding funds, search for Roulette on the casino’s website for betting.
- How can you increase the chances of winning Roulette?You can increase your chances of winning by sticking to small bet amounts. Setting bet limits; betting in casinos provides excellent offers. You can also use betting strategies to create a structure for your bets so that you won’t give in to your emotions and bet aimlessly.