The Kerala State government monitors the Kerala State Lottery program. Established back in 1967, it is one of a kind in India. Late Sh P.K. Kunju proposed the idea! He was the Finance Minister of Kerala at that time. The introduction of the lottery system made Kerala a pioneer Indian state, introducing its residents to it and changing their lives. Multiple weekly lotteries and seasonal lottery “bumpers” are hosted by the Kerala State Lottery Department. If you wish to participate, we at Jackpot Results have the best reviews waiting online.
Steps To Play Kerala State Lottery
Kerala Lottery offers diverse games, fulfilling the different player preferences. There are seven weekly lotteries: Win-Win, Karunya Plus, Nirmal, Pouranmi, Akshaya, Sthree Shakti, and Nirmal. The Vishu Bumper, Monsoon Bumper, Pooja Bumper, Christmas New Year Bumper, Summer Bumper, and Thiruvonam Bumper are the 6 bumpers available. You can Play Kerala State Lottery, both online and offline.
Process to Purchase Offline Lottery Tickets
The Kerala state lottery tickets are priced between Rs 20 to Rs.500/. You can always purchase them offline from government-affiliated agents, shops with licenses and legal retailers across the state.
Process to Purchase Online Lottery Tickets:
As of 13th January 2005, online Lottery was banned in Kerala. Agents cannot sell tickets through the Internet. But there are international lottery companies that let you buy online Kerala lottery tickets and win big. Now that you have decided to play Kerala lottery online, here is a step-by-step guide mentioning the essentials:
- Step 1: We at Jackpot Results pledge to offer transparent reviews about top online gambling sites. In that case, you can always trust us with the right answers. So, open our website and get a clear overview of lottery platforms offering Kerala lottery play online gaming opportunities. These include The Lotter, Lotto Agent, Lotto247, Lottery World, Lottofy, Lottoland and Lotto Smile.
- Step 2: Register on a chosen site. Include details like – name, phone number and email address. Also, some sites will ask you to upload your identity proof – utility bill or passport.
- Step 3: There are a variety of Kerala lottery games available online. You can buy tickets using online payment modes – e-wallet, debit, or credit card. The price depends on the number of tickets you wish to buy and the gaming terms.
Choosing Your Numbers
Always remember that lottery participation is a game of chance! There will be days with continuous wins, while the other days will be difficult. For a balanced approach, here is a list of comprehensive strategies to Play Kerala State Lottery all the time:
- Select the least drawn numbers. It might appear counterintuitive, but remember; this will help you win a clean shot game when others are busy picking the frequently drawn numbers.
- Everyone has a lucky number, which you can always use while choosing a Kerala State Lottery ticket. It’s not scientific, but it has always been a popular winning strategy.
Checking Kerala State Lottery Results
The offline Kerala state lottery results are available across all leading state websites the day after the draw! Also, you can call your agent and ask for the draw results. For those who participated in the Kerala lottery online play schedule, you can revisit your chosen lottery platform.
Also, you can check the result on Jackpot Results. On winning a prize, the amount will be credited to your account in time.
Kerala State Lottery Rules And Regulations
The Kerala State Lottery is regulated under the Kerala State Lotteries Act of 1998 and 2005. Below are the details about the prevailing rules and regulations for Kerala State Lottery, online/offline:
- The Director of State Lotteries conducts the Kerala State Lottery and has full power to appoint agents who will sell paper lottery tickets across the state.
- No ticket is eligible for more than one prize in a lottery draw.
- Players of offline Kerala State Lottery with a winning amount of Rs.1 Lakh or less will have to visit the office of the district lottery officer to claim the prize. Also, the winner must submit the necessary papers for a seamless processing.
Tips For Responsible Lottery Play
Remember, playing responsibly is about understanding your limits and controlling the unnecessary urge to go overboard. Here are some tips that will be the right guide:
- Check lottery website reviews over Jackpot Results and invest through the right website. Our experts make a point to rate and review all the websites based on ease of use, security, payment options, and bonuses available.
- A lottery is meant to be fun and entertaining. Do not complicate to be your source of income. As the games are purely based on luck and coincidence, results might not be the same always.
- Setting an individual budget in the Kerala state lottery is of utmost importance. Make sure to stick to the amount that you had initially intended.
- Not every day you will get to win a lottery! For those days, do not spend more just to win back the lost amount. Remember to try again later.
Stories Of Kerala State Lottery Winners
Here are some of the joyful stories of the lottery winners:
- Jayapalan P R, from Maradu, Kochi, in September 2021, won a humongous amount of Rs 12 crore as Thiruvonam Bumper Lottery’s first prize. The winner did plan to use the money to repay his debts and financially support his family.
- In September 2022, 31-year-old Anoop M won Rs.25 crore from the available Kerala State Lotteries. Formerly an auto driver, this sheer win did change his life. Now, he is a prominent part of the Kerala State government’s lottery business and undoubtedly the crorepate agent in the state.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the minimum age to play the Kerala State Lottery?
The player must be 18 years or older to be able to participate in the Kerala State Lottery and stand a winning chance.
Can anyone in India buy Kerala lottery tickets?
Yes, people from any where in India can buy Kerala lottery tickets. On winning, they must prove their authenticity to the Kerala State lottery authorities.
Are Kerala State Lotteries legal?
Yes! Kerala State Lotteries are completely legal as the Kerala State Government lottery department monitors them.
Is a winner in Kerala State Lottery eligible to pay taxes?
Yes, under Section 194B of the Income Tax Act 1961, your lottery prize is taxable in India.
How can someone identify a fake Kerala lottery ticket?
You can scan the QR code printed on the lottery ticket to check authenticity.